Okay, did the LA Times set us up with this? Only ONE in FIVE Mexifornians need or think they need mental help? PLEASE! More likely, 90% of the liberal kooks out on the Left Coast need serious mental help.
1. They keep electing moronic libstains to govern them, i.e., Babs "Call me Senator" Boxer, Nazi Pelosi, Diane "Gun Grabber/MILCON" Feinstein, RINO Schwartz-an-idiot, etc.
2. They have the Ninth Circus Court dictating to them.
3. They have Newsome and the dirtbags in San Fruitcisco in their state.
4. They have illegals and do nothing about it but fund their existence.
5. 95% of the rest of the nation agrees that 90% of the Mexifornians need mental help...BADLY!
6. They voted for Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BTW libs, isn't your state the one that gave us Jim Jones and Jonestown? You remember, the socialist paradise that the US Taxpayers had to pay to clean up and bring back the kool-aid drinkers?
Let us examine a few points on the mental disorder of Liberalism. The Gunny here at the Anti Liberal Zone has covered this before but it is always nice to have a refresher.
1. Liberals whine for equality and fairness for all and then pass laws to get neither.
2. Liberals utilize government to take from one group to provide a free ride for other groups.
3. Liberals bust their asses to allow politicians to gain control over them, use big government to seize their money for higher taxation, pass more and more regulations, seize businesses and then run them into the ground, i.e., Obama and Government Motors, and then bitch about it.
4. Liberals perform #3 in their home state, and then move away to a lib-free area to get away from what they created, and then start it all over again, i.e., Californians move to Arizona, NY'ers move to Conn, etc.
5. Liberals search for a utopia, using the failed ideology of Socialism, and wonder why they fail every time.
Here are some of the characteristics of their demi-god Comrade Zero, which are indications of being mentally defunct. Liberals:
1. Are always feeling depressed, unhappy, or angry.
2. Are the victim class and need to play that or the race card.
3. Are unable to form their own opinions i.e., liberals need talking points given out by Media
Matters, and moreover, they freak out when they are challenged to provide facts. Teleprompter Obama.
4. Are unable to see disagreements as anything but a personal attack, i.e., Olbermann rants, Rahmbutt Emanuel ad his deadfish and steak knife attacks, Bob "dumbass walking" Beckel, DailyKids, RuffyHuffyPuffy, Gollum Carville, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
5. Are known to wig out at a moment's notice, i.e., Owl Gore followers in 2000.
6. Are the Party of "Yes We Can't" and "Doom and Gloom." "We have to do it NOW or we'll all die!"
7. Are the people who live in a fantasy land. Delusional. For example, "the world will love us when we elect the Boy Blunder!" (BTW libs, how's that working for ya? The Taliban surrender yet?)
8. Are the party of "gimme-gimme, as long as I don't have to pay for it." For example, Hanoi John Fonda Kerry and his boat, built in New Zealand, docked in RI, dodging 500K in taxes HE PASSED!
9. Are unable to accept criticism and live in a world called Denial.
10. Are liars. Example, anytime Obummer opens those purple lips....
11. Are always blaming someone else, i.e., still Bush's fault in 2010, and they take the credit when they don't deserve it, i.e., BJ Bubba claiming the Peace Dividend when Ronaldus Magnum did it all, against liberals at that!
12. Are unethical, i.e, Rangel, Solis, Ghietner, Richardson, BJ Bubba, Hitlery, Blago, Obummer, Selbelius, and on and on.
13. Are always unable to be counted upon in a crisis, i.e., Cut and Run. Bowing to foreign leaders.
14. Use people and then discard them when trouble arises, i.e., Obummer and Reverend Wright.
In closing, if 1 in 5 Mexifornians THINK that they need mental help, then the number who really NEED it is closer to 4 out of 5. (This omits the Conservatives caught behind enemy lines there, still fighting the good fight, yes, that means you BrianR!) This is a state where the inmates run the asylum, and where up is down. But thanks to the LA Times for bringing us the obvious and highlighting the fact that we all already knew, that liberalism is a mental disease.