Thursday, October 21, 2010

STENY HOYER IN DESPERATION MODE

Can you smell it? Fear. The Elitists are being routed by the Commoners! The man that Hoyer punched not once but twice, which is assault and battery by-the-way, is a Major in the United States Marine Corp Reserves and served in Kosovo. Hoyer, on the other hand, never bothered to serve on active duty. Remember when Obama told his drones to "punch back harder?" Well, Hoyer told Lollar, "I'm coming after you." 

So we have an assault and battery AND a threat of harm but nothing is being done? Oh yeah, laws are different for rich liberals. It says a lot of Mr. Lollar who refused to punch Hoyer's teeth down his throat!

7 comments:

  1. Too bad the shitmongers in Maryland will most likely reelect the douchebag.(no offense to douchebags)Steny needs to be run out on a rail,and whupped.Hard.Damn his hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clyde,

    It's all about the handouts to the denizens of PG County.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craw,

    My bust. I posted the wrong video. The punches occured off forum but here is the video of the press conference afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I want the original video as well. I know....just an't satisfy a Sailor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crawfish,

    As I read the story, the punches occured off camera but in the video above, the reporter who witnessed it discussed it and the Major confirmed it. I HOPE a video of the punches surfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. "The Elitists are being routed by the Commoners!"
    Even the old school talking heads don't know what to make of it.
    Most of them keep saying these candidates will give in and make deals once in Washington. I don't think so though. I think that candidates like Loller and people like us are being underestimated by most everyone.
    I like it that way though.
    Funny, this hasn't even been on Fox.
    I wonder if they'll run it after they confirm it?

    ReplyDelete