On Beck’s radio show yesterday, he brought up that our Marxist clown in the White House wants Leon Panetta to be the new Secretary of Defense but he did not go far enough, likely for the lack of time. Here is a little more information. Now Gates was bad enough, being that he was just a rubber-stamping asshat for whatever Buraq al-Obama wanted to do to the military, i.e., letting homos serve openly AND keeping anyone currently on active duty from opting out of their current contract for the government’s breach of contract. History will show Gates and Mullen to be the scumbag Quislings they are but that is another essay for another day.
NOTE: Elected officials DO NOT get a background investigation like the rest of us do so when you think of traitors like Leaky Leahy divulging classified information to our enemies, this is how they get around the rules. Nor do they get regular urinanalysis tests like the troops and Federal employees get. They must have exempted themselves from yet ANOTHER law they passed for the rest of us to follow.
So, on April 28, 2011, Mr. Dithers made his big announcement. So far, the gutless tools and useful idiots in the Senate and Congress are ignoring the background of this leftist and the Gunny wonders why? Afraid of being called a racist because they're blocked Zero's nomination of a commie to the Secretary of Defense? Now remember that this douche bag was actually elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, from, gee, go figure, California, and voted on such matters:
1. NAY on the reaffirmation of the Mutual Defense Treaty with Taiwan.
2. YES on continuing foreign aid to the Sandinista government of Communist Nicaragua.
3. YES on extending most favored nation status to the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact states – in the middle of the Cold War mind you.
4. YES on ceding control of the Panama Canal to the pro-Soviet Panamanian government.
5. YES to HIS support for the commie Daniel Ortega (Carter and Obama’s buddy) in Nicaragua.
6. OPPOSED Ronaldus Magnus’ to oust the commies in Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala.
7. ALIGNED himself with the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS), which was a front company for KGB operations in the United States and posed as a leftist think-tank (talk about an oxymoron leftist and think?). Their goal was to shift the American political spectrum of the Left closer to that of the Soviets. (Think Bernie Sanders, Nutsy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, etc) By-the-way, the IPS defended Marxist governments and communist terror organizations during public reviews.
8. SUPPORTED HUGE cuts in defense spending: "The congressional supporters for the Institute for Policy Studies included many of those who biennially commission I.P.S. to produce an Alternative Budget that dramatically cuts defense spending while increasing the spending for social welfare to levels only dreamed of by Karl Marx." November 1983, American Opinion magazine, "Moscow’s Friends at The Institute for Policy Studies." That would be one, Leon Panetta (D-CA)
9. CONDEMNED the US for helping the Contras and other anti-commie groups in Central America, saying that it was "among the most dangerous aspects of the [Reagan] administration’s policy in Central America." Unbelievably this piece of human flotsam actually WHINED that the US backed ANTI-COMMIE guerrillas now OUTNUMBER the Communist REBELS in El Salvador by almost 2-to-1. (July 19, 1983)
10. SUPPORTED HR 2760 (Boland-Zablocki bill) that would terminate U.S. efforts to fight communism in Nicaragua and thus, give the USSR a free hand. In other words, he wanted to sell out the freedom fighters for the Communists. Oh, the IPS also backed the bill.
11. SUPPORTED the IPS! In the book, "Covert Cadre, Inside the Institute for Policy Studies," by S. Steven Powell, on pages 249-250, it states: "April 5, 1983, IPS threw a large twentieth-anniversary celebration to raise funds." Guess who was among FOURTEEN Congcritters there?