For example, on gun control, Ol Mitt stood his ground...on every side of every issue:
1. GovWatch: 1994: did not “line up with the NRA”. (Feb 2008)
2. Support the 2nd Amendment AND the assault weapon ban. (Jan 2008) How is THAT for pandering! Massachusetts must have something in the water that makes idiots like Romney and Hanoi John Fonda Kerry utter such bullsh*t like, "I voted for the war before I voted against it."
3. I support the work of the NRA, but disagree sometimes. (Dec 2007)
4. Ok to ban lethal weapons that threaten police. (Dec 2007) Now THIS is hilarious. He [Romney] stands with the NRA (sometimes), supports the Second Amendment, but is FOR banning lethal weapons that threaten police. You mean, like a Louisville Slugger? A lead pipe? A bow and arrows? Slingshots? Axes? Hammers? Cars?
5. Compromise MA gun bills were not gain for gun owner. (Aug 2007) So Mitt votes FOR them and screws the gun owners? Hmmm.
6. Supports Second Amendment rights but also assault weapon ban. (May 2007) THIS is perhaps the funniest of it all. HOW in the name of Crom and Lir can you support the Second Amendment AND support a ban of weapons?
7. But then again, back in August of 1994, Ol Mitt..."Will support assault weapons bill and Brady Bill." WHAT THE F**K OVER!?
On immigration, Mitt is almost as unsavory as Juan McShamnesty was...
1. GovWatch: 2005: Called comprehensive reform “reasonable”. (Feb 2008) (Amnesty)
2. Illegal immigrants should go home eventually. (Dec 2007) (When would THAT be?)
3. No mandatory prison term for employers who hire illegals. (Dec 2007) (Wow, so they can hire them over and over and over and no penalties?)
4. Employers have no means of knowing who’s legal & who’s not. (Dec 2007) (BULLSH*T! e-verify is one tool for them)
5. FactCheck: MA state cops never enforced immigration laws. (Nov 2007)
6. FactCheck: Took no action against 4 Mass. sanctuary cities. (Nov 2007) but he wants to reduce federal funding to sanctuary cities. (Sep 2007) Oops.
1. Raised service fees like highway ads, from $200 to $2,000. (Jan 2008)
2. Fees are appropriate for the government to provide services. (Jan 2008) (What if those services are unconstitutional, like the ponzi scam of Social Security or ObummerKare or RomneyKare?)
3. FactCheck: Never opposed 2003 Bush cuts, but never supported. (Jan 2008) (RIDE THAT FENCE!)
4. Pledges no new taxes in 2007 after refusing pledge in 2002. (May 2007)
5. FactCheck: Did not raise MA taxes, but DID raise MA fees. (May 2007) (Taxes and Fees are one in the same)
On abortion, yet another, "circle the wagon Cochise," moment.
1. Supported abortion law despite opposing it. (Aug 2007)
2. Opposes Roe v Wade, but won’t tamper with abortion laws. (Dec 2006)
3. Endorsed legalization of RU-486. (Mar 2002)
This could go on and on but y'all can research this for yourself (link below). There is NO WAY IN HELL that the Gunny would EVER vote for Romney. He is just ANOTHER mealy-mouthed fence-riding country club East Coast RINO in the mold of Grahamnesty, McLame, etc. If the GOP trots this turd out, may the rise of the American Conservative Party be heralded in by, say, Cain/Bachmann, or Perry/Cain or Cain/Perry, or other PROVEN Conservatives, not a middle-of-the-road pale pastel wannabe. Ronaldus Magnus TOLD us about this kind of wannabe Conservative so let us make sure that he and his ilk do not poison our well anymore.
http://www.otheissues.org/ BOOKMARK THIS SITE RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!