Sunday, December 25, 2011

THE ANTI LIBERAL ZONE HAS MOVED

The girls at Google swooped on the Anti Liberal Zone and schwacked it. Oh, it is back up but due to the glorious abilities of MS Word and Owl Gore's internet, the Gunny was able to get a nice screen shot of what he saw when he went to the ALZ this Merry Christmas. Now this is typical of Google, who is in Obammy's LEFT pocket and he in their's (amongst others), and so, the Gunny PAID for his own domain name at:

THE NEW ANTI LIBERAL ZONE IS AT:

http://www.theantiliberalzone.com

The Gunny DOES NOT POST TO OR MESS WITH THIS BLOG ANYMORE.

Now the Gunny can write anything he damn well pleases, on any subject he damn well pleases, and those who don't like it, become offended, get their panties in a twist can simply piss off.


Ain't censorship, er, Liberalism grand?

7 comments:

  1. Gunny, I was a little worried yesterday when I got that same message you did...told the wife that they probably censored you (guess I was correct) those worthless little trolls. Glad to see ya back up and running in less than a day! I would be happy to donate to the cost of your domain...hope ya had a Merry Christmas...God Bless the United States of America...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you do. I figured the internet Nazis got to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back gunny. I still have you bookmarked. Keep up the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TexMan,

    Thanks. I'll come by this site from time to time but the main site is the link above. Thanks for the offer to donate but I paid outright for two years! Figured that would take me through to a nation squared away or a nation in civil war.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ya Gunny. Fuc# em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gunny Good to see your still alive and kicking!! Give them Hell and I'll be looking for you at your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put the NEW ALZ in my blogroll, Gunny! Sorry this happened to you! I'll tell everyone at that page I run at facebook (which the Ron Paulbots are currently trying to get shut down) about your new locale!

    ReplyDelete