CAIR's Bought and Paid for Senators.
Barbara Mikulski – D-MD
Paul Durbanes – D- MD
Debbie Stabenow – D-MI
Dick Durbin – D-IL
Kent Conrad – D- ND
CAIR's Bought and Paid for Congcritters. (Short List)
1. Nick Rahall (D-WV)
2. James Moran (D-VA) Makes BJ Bubba look morally fit.
3. Darrell Issa (R-CA) Why Darrell? Why? Please explain to us.
4. John Conyers (D-MI) No surprise here
5. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) The Malignant Dwarf...it figures.
6. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL) Carrying on Daddy's work
7. Barbara Lee (D-CA) Stupid AND Corrupt
7. John Dingell (D-MI) Tied w/Lee at #7 and just as corrupt
8. Carolyn Kilpatrick (D- MI) What is UP with Michican pols being scumbags?
9. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) Another "no surprise here."
10. Jim McDermott (D-WA) Worked hard to sabotage the war effort in Iraq. Hmmm.
Keith Ellison (D-MN) BEEN bought and paid for through NOI.
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Charles Rangel (D-NY)
Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
Chris Van Hollen (D-MD)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Loretta Sanchez (D-CA)
Linda Sanchez (D-CA)
Gary Miller (R-CA) The token RINO
What is even better is that former NC State Senator Larry Shaw is now the chairman of CAIR. What a brilliant idea on the part of the front group for Hamas, put a dhimmi out in front to run screen for the Islamofascists!
Why is it that whenever one turns over a rock that there are Democrats under it? Why is it that Democrats seem to flock to our enemies like flies on a bull's ass?
Can you imagine what would have happened if a politician had been caught, say, in 1943, taking bribes from the Japanese or the Germans to act as a stooge for them in our government? Unfortunately, we no longer punish traitors, as Leaky Leahy, Hanoi Jane Fonda, and Hanoi Jean Francois Kerry (among others) can attest to.
It bears repeating...from Cicero concerning our Congress/Senate:
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."