Lord Barry is insane. That is the only explanation at this point. Nutsy Baloney Speaker of the House again?
Lord Barry DEFINITELY suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. This is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Let's check the symptoms and see which ones Lord Barry has checked off.
1. Believing that you're better than others. Check ("I won," thus I know better)
2. Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness. Check ("I'd bypass Congress.")
3. Exaggerating your achievements or talents. Check (Sealed school records anyone?)
4. Expecting constant praise and admiration. Check ("Please love me...")
5. Believing that you're special. Check ("I am the one we've been waiting on.")
6. Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings. Check ("Buy a new car," reply)
7. Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans. Check (The last 3 years!)
8. Taking advantage of others. Check (Every speech to his Obots)
9. Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior. Check (Middle finger to others)
10. Being jealous of others. Check (CEOs everywhere)
11. Believing that others are jealous of you. Check
12. Setting unrealistic goals. Check (Unemployment UNDER 9% for one)
13. Being easily hurt and rejected. Check (Everyday he has to do his frigging job)
14. Having a fragile self-esteem. DOUBLE CHECK (Love me please!!!!!!)
15. Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional. Check (I've got my boot on their neck) but in reality, this p*ssy couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.