Wednesday, September 28, 2011

THIS JUST IN FROM THE FIELD

Gunny was out in the field last week and got a report back from the bush on his new and improved bear repellent for liberals. Apparently, it is working as designed and at only 5 bucks a bottle, most, if not all liberal parasites, can own a bottle. Conservatives can even give this as a gift to their favorite liberal at Christmas, er, Happy Holiday season.


The key ingredient, bacon grease, is a surefire winner and is designed to keep bears away (from normal people and send them to libs) and with other attractants, er, repellents like oil of cedar, honey extract, and essence of beef jerky, grizzlies, er, liberals everywhere will be satisfied. Once applied, it sticks to libs like glue.

8 comments:

  1. Gunny,

    BWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    No spew alert!

    ROTFLMAO!

    (I wonder if you could get the cruise lines to purchase it by the case)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Tastes like chicken! HA!

    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjloLP32odzjRK6UozcQALafafXIu_5CDKumOba5O_z6TwLo6r

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hardnox,

    Hmmm. I MAY have to hit them up come next spring! haha. Wait, those tourists keep my taxes LOW! I'll have to retain my cottage market and sell to the enviro-nazis and leftist loons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TGP,

    HAHA! I ALWAYS think about that when I see the signs of the p*ssies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the key ingredient was liquefied salmon....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gunny, good stuff...Great for gifts, I know many whom I would like to give this to...discount for bulk purchase? God Bless the United States of America

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda reminds me of the article advising hikers to carry pepper spray in case of bear attack.
    Some smartass wrote in:
    How to determine the difference between a black bear and a grizzly bear.
    (a) a black bear is smaller and has a black coat
    (b) a grizzly bear is larger, has a brown grizzled coat and breath smells like pepper spray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Love it. Reminds me of that joke about the guy who has the dog he won't sell because the dog eats liberals who taste like chicken.
    Love the new liberal bear attractor.

    ReplyDelete