1. Arab Spring & Japan's Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, Aug 5, 2011.
2. Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, Aug 3rd, 2011; at a DNC event.
3. Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011.
4. Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011.
5. Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011.
6. Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview.
7. Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, at a town hall meeting.
8. Reagan for America's Out of Control Debt and Spending; Apr 13th, 2011, Fed News Svc
9. Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, Apr 13th, 2011, Federal News Service. 10. Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, Aug 17th, 2010; at a fundraiser for Patty Murray.
11. Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; at a town hall meeting in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010. 12. Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; at a second fundraising reception for Senator Boxer.
13. GOP for Events that Led to Gulf Oil Spill; June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
14. GOP for America Not Being Able to Solve Problems; June 3rd, 2010, Federal News
15. Corporations for Everybody's Problems, June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. He said, "If you're a Wall Street Journal bank or an insurance company or oil company, you pretty much get to play by your own rules regardless of the consequences for everybody else."
16. Bush for Overall Standing of American Economy, April 19th, 2010 at a fundraiser.
17. Bush, Congress for Deficits, February 1, 2010.
18. Bush for Regulatory Policies; January 17th, 2010, at an event with Martha Coakley.
19. Wall Street Fat Cats for Economic Disaster, December 13th, 2009, CBS News.
20. Bush for Overall Economy, September 27th, 2009.
21. Bush for Stifling Unions, September 7th, 2009.
22. Bush for Prescription Drug Bill, August 11th, 2009.
23. Bush for Jobs, July 22nd, 2009
24. Bush for Failure to Recognize Europe's Leading Role in the World, April 3rd, 2009.
25. Bush for Deficits, February 23rd, 2009.
26. Fox News for his Elitist Label, New York Times, October 2008.
27. Fox News for Likely Loss in Kentucky Primary, May 2008.
28. Washington for High Gas Prices, April 25th, 2008.
There is over 6 MILLION hits on Google for "Obama Blames..." the above is just the tip of the iceberg.
(courtesy of El Rushbo's transcripts)