But unbelievably, the morons from Mexifornia, a state with a 20 BILLION + dollar deficit, shrinking populations of REAL bona-fide American citizens, businesses fleeing like the Chinese were landing at Pismo Beach, unions strangling the state like a baby in a crib, continue to stagger further leftward! In fact, the OCRegister reported in July 2010 that in the first six months of 2010 ALONE, 84 companies LEFT Mexifornia for greener pastures, to the tune of 5 BILLION in lost revenue and 140 companies before THAT for who knows HOW MUCH lost BILLIONS! In fact, he states that Mexifornia is INDEED hostile to business and that many businesses leave without so reporting, so the number is definately higher! So do the nitwits on the Left Coast throw out the bums destroying their state? No, they REELECT THEM! The dimbulbs in Mexifornia not only elect a space cadet as Governor, they continue to validate the claim that liberalism IS a mental disease.
BTW, ANY Representative or Senator that votes FOR a bailout for this collection of dumbasses in Mexifornia should immediately, if not sooner, be drug out of the Congress/Senate, horsewhipped soundly, tarred and feathered, and run into the Potomac on a rail.
So does Nutsy Pelosi reflect on her stupidity? Nope. She says she STILL wants to lead the Dummycrats (preferably into the trash heap of history). On ABCNews, liberal comments reveal the depths of the stupidity and ignorance of the Left. Read on, and be amazed.
1. "sean hannity is the ultimate demagogue in america. he is so insane and irrational that i am completely thrown off my seat that mainstream conservatives so closely associate with him. i could never be conservative in this lifetime seeing hannity's antics being accepted by gop leadership"
Posted by: swl2010 (We don't WANT YOU in our ranks ya dumbass lib!)
2. "At least she looks better in red than another female that claimed that she could see Russia from her house. Now that one is the real joke of politics. How about this one for 2012 Pelosi/Reed ticket vs. Palin/? Now go ahead and asked yourself this one, who would you want to declare a war, Pelosi or Palin?" Posted by: Smartone_in_Law
3. "California, what is wrong with you. Your state is bankrupt, business is leaving, entitlements are the norm, and you keep voting for the same clowns. Unbelievable! you would think that when you keep hitting your fingers with the hammer that you would say, that hurts, and stop doing it. Posted by: RBMcArthur." "Why don't you mind your own business and leave California alone?" Posted by: I am_not_a_witch
4. "Good for you Nancy Pelosi. Stay strong to your principles no matter what the critics say. You did a great job to save the nation from the brink of another depression. The fact that the Republicans do not support your agenda does not mean that you are wrong. Heck, we Democrats do not support their crazy conservative, destructive agenda." Posted by: I am_not_a_witch (Yeah, less government, low taxes, balanced budget, follow the Constitution...all bad things.)
5. "The Democratic Party encompasses a wide range of views, and Nancy Pelosi is good at twisting the arms of the liberal caucus and making them go along with compromises. In 2007 Kucinich and Co. were calling for her to open investigations and bring Articles of Impeachment against Cheney and she shot that down. I think the party needs a different face, though. I'd like to see Steny Hoyer as minority leader with her as minority whip. In any event, her constituents have overwhelmingly approved her return to Congress--she should at least continue to represent them in the House." Posted by: Moggarella
6. "How can you expect democrats to fix something that republicans so effectively ruined? It takes time, and now that republicans have the majority back we'll start going in a completely different direction and reversing all the steps that have been taken. If McCain had been elected, i wouldn't be rooting against him. I'd be hoping that he would know what to do. I'm hoping to see Obama and the rest of the democrats accomplish what they were elected to do, while the rest of you conservatives would rather see them fail for the next two years just so you can take back control. It's just completely ridiculous. You don't want substantial change that takes America forward, you just want it to go back to the way it was before the economic crisis. First and foremost, the economy must be dealt with, but after that, you just want it to remain the same greedy, consumerist nation that it's become. completely pathetic." Posted by: Rydre12 (This clown needs a brain change!)
7. "I don't agree with everything she has said and done, but she is one heck of a strong leader. Let her remain in a key leadership role." Posted by: Database007
8. Good for her. She's good for the country. She should stay in public service. Posted by: ronbec09
9. In California we don't drink tea. Just Coffee. Black. Strong. -Louis Jacinto Posted by: Onodream
10. "Pelosi was just reelected with 80% of the vote. Of course she should stay in the House. Obama and the Democrats are going to need all the help they can get in battling the partisan right-wing Republicans." Posted by: sorin1842 (That ain't nothing to brag about ya squirrel!)
11. "You can say what you want about Nancy Pelosi, but she gets things done! I hope she stays on as House Minority Leader. The Democratic Party needs her in there, fighting for the middle class and for all liberals!" Posted by: smopinion Nov-4
12. "Given how much she annoys Republicans she should clearly stay on. If she didn't annoy them she would not be much of a Democrat House leader." Posted by: Astro Boy
Fellow Patriots, Liberals are frigging nuts. Mental. Lost in the sauce. Moonbats, Space Cadets. The sooner we can herd the libsheep, from the East Coast, out to Mexifornia, build one big damn wall, and separate THEM from us, we and America will be better off as soon as the last brick is set in place. The Land of the Friuits and Nuts is WELL NAMED!
For an added bonus, here are a few comments from the nitwits from the OC Register article:
Don Nelson says: “Of course they are heading to Texas. There is less regulations and plenty of poor folks to work in inhumane conditions. They would rather not speak out on unsafe working conditions than speak out and get fired.” Yeah Don, THAT’s why they’re leaving in droves.
Former Tax Auditor says: “With all the companies leaving, it should help allieviate the overcrowded freeways, high housing costs, and overcrowded schools.” And bring higher taxes moron.
Rick says: “You would have thought that most businesses would be moving to Tea Party area Arizona..” Pass the bong dude.
Mike says: “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. You’ll soon discover why leaving this state, the largest market for many industries, was a bad decision.” Yeah, paying LESS in taxes really sucks.
DaveKay says: “Meanwhile, The Big Story from Sacramento… California legislature is busy passing a resolution to honor the Monarch Butterfly and its contribution the beauty of the State of California and declares August; Monarch Butterfly Month…” HAD to throw that sane comment in. DaveKay, escape while you can and bring BrianR out with ya!
What a state. Can we sell it back to Mexico, for say, an big oil field in the Gulf of Mexico? We'll even throw in the eco-nazis and hippies as slave labor for the Mexicans! At least the oil field would be productive and less smelly.
YOUR STATE SUCKS!