The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population cherishes the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population raises our children to love and appreciate the nation of their birth and sends them to serve their nation in the military in their turn, as we did in ours and to abide by "The Oath."
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population are proud and unabashed gun owners fighting a tyrannical government of leftist hoplophobes at every turn…AND WINNING!
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population WILL NOT DISARM and believes in the words, MOLON LABE.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population believes in the sacred right of self-defense, defense of others, and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population is the determined minority that fights for what the Founders wanted for this nation, that is, a Republic.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population believes in the principle and sacred right of Private Property and the Right to the fruits of one's own labor.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population believes in the words, "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population believes in upholding the oath that many of us took, to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population will no longer be intimidated by the clowns in government nor an illegal president.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population believes that if push comes to shove, our shove back will be merciless and tsunami-like.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population believes in taking a bath daily and holding down a job, producing not taking.
The REAL ONE PERCENT of the American population IS America.
See you fellow 1%ers at the polls in Nov 2012.
THIS IS OUR HERITAGE
Gunny, thank you for the inspiring words. The truth shall set us free! We are America! God Bless the United States of America...ReplyDelete
You are spot on with your rant. I agree, 1% is about all there is. The other 99% don't know American history nor why America is an exceptional nation.
I love how you took the liberals spinning motto of "The 1%" that hate the way our Founding Fathers wrote our constitution and straightened back out for them!
This 1% will see your 1% at the voting booth next year!
Good post.Absolutely spot-on. Better watch out,I'm sure Ivan will report this screed as well. mwahahahahahhhahahahahaReplyDelete
Remember that the 99% figure was dreamed up by the generation who learned the "new math".ReplyDelete
Thanks. Tne TRUTH is our shield against the lies of the Libs. Liberals HAVE TO LIE to voters to get elected and THAT says it all.
Thanks brother. It amazes me that so many Americans simply LIVE HERE w/o realizing what they have.
I was out of the Corps for 2 years and ALMOST joined the Legion when they had a recruiter come to my town.
Dad said NEVER give up your US citizenship as it is a precious commodity not easilt regained. Dad was right, as usual.
Thx amigo, high praise from you.
Thx. I hope its a sharp stick in the eyes of the libs.
Yeah, Ivana's a real pantywaist.
I once shot an Ivan target from the 1000 yard line. Dead between the eyes. I wonder what they call those targets today?ReplyDelete
Tarawa, saipan, guadalcananal, Bella wood We remember and of course Pearl Harbour just 2 name a few we r the 1% WHO KNOW and rember our heritage frozen chosen Thank God for all of them. God Bless America Forever! Dennis R